The mission of the Bulgarian Web Association (BWA) is to participate in the development of Web technology and in creating an environment and standards for quality service and products. We work to promote the benefits of the Web among business communities, government and non-governmental institutions, including current and future partners in the European Union and NATO.
Objectives of the Bulgarian Web Association (BWA)
- To develop and promote high professional standards and ethics among its members;
- To assist its members with explaining the new requirements, laws, regulations related to Internet;
- To take part in legislative and nationally significant initiatives in the field of Web;
- To work for the creation of professional ethics, service and quality standards among members of the Association;
- To promote the Web as a communication tool and as a service and media in Bulgaria;